An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi everyone! To start off this announcement, I'd like to congratulate our new User of the Month for June, Aspenpelt!!

We've also added a new section to the Forum, called "Plotting," where members can make their own topics for their characters and suggest potential plots in another user's topic. Feel free to start a topic for your characters if you'd like.

In terms of the roleplay, StormClan will eventually split up to RiverClan and ShadowClan as the majority would like. c: If you have a character in the Clan, feel free to have them continue to stir things up to get this plot underway. The split in StormClan may not happen this month, but the plot will definitely develop and tensions will rise.

I hope everyone continues to having fun roleplaying!

View user profile

Blackstar

Clan Leader
congrats Aspenpelt!

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
COngratulations Aspen! You've earnt it! Looking forward to the storm of drama thats unfolding in Stormclan ^^

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Congratulations, Aspen!

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Thanks Blackwidow, Raven, and Lily! Smile

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Congrats, Aspen! And I'm also looking forward to the split! It's gonna be quite interesting!!!

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Thanks Mink! Smile

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum