An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Soooooooo.... on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Ah, hello, guys! It's been a while!! (What, a year at least, right?) Anyways, I know I said that I would become active once the site revived and all, but between then and now, I got a new laptop. For some reason, it doesn't load Forumotion sites at all, and I can't figure out why. It probably has something to do with the firewall or the internet filter, but I can't access the controls because it's a school computer (my old laptop is literal trash so I basically chunked it due to its being a dinosaur ^-^). I just wanted y'all to know that I didn't just abandon you guys out of the blue lol. Typing posts on an iPhone would honestly be too meticulous and time consuming for me for me to handle, so I'll just have to wait until I can get my hands on my own laptop. Hopefully, that should be within the next few months or so.
Anywho, thanks for reading my textwall, and I hope to be rejoining y'all soon!! I'll try to check up once every now and then on my phone, so if y'all wanna hmu with a message or something, that's cool. Hope to see y'all soon! Later~~

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

2 Re: Soooooooo.... on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Look forward to seeing you around the site, Zero Smile It's always nice to see an old member returning!

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

3 Re: Soooooooo.... on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
It'll be good to see you about again!

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

4 Re: Soooooooo.... on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi Feather! Smile  It's nice to see you again; I hope that you'll be able to return soon!

View user profile

5 Re: Soooooooo.... on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
Hiiiiii Feather!!! Hope to see you soon.

View user profile

6 Re: Soooooooo.... on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Sunblaze

Deputy
Feather!!! It's awesome that your back! Hope to see you soon!!!

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum