An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sorry everyone on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Dear everyone who's roleplayed with me on this site or talked to me in the chat box before,

I regret to inform you do to not being able to keep up with all the roleplaying websites I'm currently on, I have decided to leave TFC for good. I know this seems sudden but I will miss this site and I'm not sure you'll miss me or not. Sorry to all admins who I've seemingly became friends with and if I do manage to keep up I might even yet return, who knows!

Sincerely,

Shiver

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

2 Re: Sorry everyone on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Aww, bye Shiver; that's understandable. It was nice roleplaying with you! I hope that you might be able to return someday.

View user profile

3 Re: Sorry everyone on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Hawk

Elder
We wish you good tidings and good luck and all that flowery goodness. It was super fun to role-play with you Shiver! I hope that everything turns out to be 50 shades of fantastic!

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

4 Re: Sorry everyone on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Bye Shiver hope you come back to TFC one day

5 Re: Sorry everyone on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Bye, Shiver! It's been great roleplaying with you, and I hope maybe someday you'll find time to come back to TFC! We'll miss you! <3

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

6 Re: Sorry everyone on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
See ya later Shiver, Its been a pleasure rping with you! We'll all miss you

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

7 Re: Sorry everyone on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:43 am

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
I have returned everyone!

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

8 Re: Sorry everyone on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Welcome back! Good to see you again, lovely!

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum