An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inactivity on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
So I've posted about inactivity before, but it seems the site became active afterwards. Not to mention, that was waaay long ago. But now, I notice that the site's become very inactive, with few members signing in for the last 24 hours, along with really inactive RP topics. I'm not sure whether everyone's lost the muse to post anymore, or if school among other things is taking up everyone's time... But maybe there could be things the current, still active members could do to help boost activity, or at least bring in new members? I'd absolutely hate to see this site go inactive.

2 Re: Inactivity on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
No I know what you mean, it's become a ghost

3 Re: Inactivity on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
That's so true! I've been noticing this lately, and don't know what to do. I am still awaiting a reply to my post in ThunderClan camp from August 2....

View user profile

4 Re: Inactivity on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Stonepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Yea, I'm just hoping it'll somehow revive here eventually...

5 Re: Inactivity on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Coalpaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Yeah, I hope so too... It would be so sad to see this RP go...

View user profile

6 Re: Inactivity on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi everyone; I apologize for my inactivity. I've been pretty busy recently and haven't had much time to post, but I will definitely try to get posts up for my characters soon.

I also hope that the site can become active once more; I will see if I can try advertising the site in the coming days to hopefully bring in more members.

View user profile

7 Re: Inactivity on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:42 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Heya everyone! I apologize for being so inactive lately, it's been kinda hard.
Hopefully we can try to get this site going again, and I'll do my best to try and advertise as well. :3

View user profile

8 Re: Inactivity on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:19 am

Silverfern

Warrior
I'm going to work on my activity as well! Will try getting out some posts at night

"Kia Kaha"
"uh yeah.. gidday"
"She'll be right mate"
"A few logs short of a barbie"
"The world could use more Aroha"
"You're fluffin' about like an old chook!"
"up the boohai shooting pukeko's with a long-handled shovel"
"I've been internalizing a really complication situation in my head"

Dictionary for Silvers Lingo
Kiwi Speak (Colloquialisms)
Silvers Theme
View user profile