An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Funeral Time on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 am

Seems like TFC is dead as a dodo
I hereby start a funeral thread where we pay our respects and reminisce of the good times

RIP TFC

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

2 Re: Funeral Time on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Lol it's has died I think everyone is just caught up in their own lives.  I think we should try and resurrect it by Feb at least.  

Rip shadowlight of thunderclan mate to copperstream,  and mother to bearpup, toadpaw, dolphinsplash,and  leopardstrike.
Rip owlflight of thunderclan

I think that's all the characters that I had that died.

Last edited by Blackstar on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Funeral Time on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:06 pm

all my deaths would fill like a book xD

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

4 Re: Funeral Time on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi everyone. I'm so sorry for my inactivity; I've just been really busy lately and haven't had much free time. I meant to post for my characters a few months ago but I wasn't able to, which I apologize for.

If you all are still interested in reviving the site, I'd definitely be up for that; it would be fun to bring the site back. c: Perhaps we could work on ways to attract new members or bring back activity? Although I'm still a bit busy I do have more free time at the moment and will definitely work on getting posts up for my characters. I'll also try to work on updating things such as the Season within the next few days, or anything else that needs updating.

View user profile

5 Re: Funeral Time on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm still pretty keen, this sites really fun when its alive xD i have no life so i'll be around to help out if needed :3

6 Re: Funeral Time on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Yeye, I'm down for a site revival, too.

(I literally just returned from hiatus at this moment because I got my laptop up and running today, so I can access the site regularly now.)

EDIT: I think we should try to revamp our old WQ thread, if possible (The site isn't as active as it used to be, but there are still new posts in the Pack Central forum every few days or so.), and to pick back up advertising on other websites. We held an advertising contest a while ago, didn't we? Maybe we could try something like that again if we can get a solid member base built up.

"You don't count in zeroes; when you count, zero is the mute background and one is your tool."

~David Whiteland, Book of Pages

View user profile

7 Re: Funeral Time on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:44 am

That idea dosent sound half bad! I'm all for it! time to try and remember wq passwords oh boy

8 Re: Funeral Time on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:30 am

Lilysong

Young Warrior
Well, it's been a few months of inactivity but it looks like I'm ready to crawl back again as usual xD
I'm 100% down for a revival. I think however that this time my activity will be limited to contributions on a weekly basis rather than more frequently (just the way it has to be) but I'd love to give this whole thing another shot. I'll see if I can dig out my old wolf quest account too and get down to business on there.

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." ~ Nelson Mandela

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum