An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lost Plateau on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:18 pm

A stretch of bare rock lying slightly parallel to the Jagged Cliff. Trees dot the landscape, along with long grasses that wave in the wind.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 am

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
Heavypaw lead the way to his personal favorite location in his territory. He kept his nose to the air to make sure they weren't being followed. "This is Lost Plateau. I personally come here when I need to clear my head. The view from the top is breathtaking. Almost literally." He explained and stopped at the foothill near the bottom. He waited to see if she'd want to see the top, or be fine where they were.

@[Delilah]

View user profile

3 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 am

Delilah

Loner/Rogue
She'd followed him quietly, keeping her ears and nose open for any other wolves that might be around guessing they probably wouldn't be as open as Heavypaw. That and she didn't want to get him in trouble because she'd asked him to take her to his favourite spot, eventually he stopped upon a foot hill and Delilah stared up at the huge sheer cliff with great interest "Wow i've never seen something like that before in all my days" she exclaimed with a wag of her tail. It was true, she'd seen all kinds of things to do with humans but natural wonders such as the sheer drop of the plateau was something completely new to her. Seeing it the natural gutsyness returned making her grin a little and determination to sparkle in her gaze again "Can we get to the top?" it was half a question and half a challenge, she wanted to see if they could actually get up there. Her brown eyes returned to the face of the cliff trying to see if there was any way one could actually climb it, managing to pick out a couple of ways she ignored the fact that if she fell she'd break something without question.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist  
View user profile

4 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 am

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
Was that... a challenge? Well, challenge accepted! "Better yet, I'll race you to the top!" This was a hopeless challenge however. Her experience in running would definitely trump his, even if he was a WindClan apprentice. However, he wondered how well Delilah's legs would fair against the rough cliff edges, and suddenly felt a flash of concern. If things get too dangerous, he can always stop and go back for her.

Heavypaw crouched down, feeling excitement tingle from down his spine and into his paws. He sent his companion a friendly smile and let his tongue loll out of his mouth in a steady pant. Running in this heat probably wasn't the smartest idea, but it sure sounded like the most fun one! "On three... one... two..." he didn't wait for three. It was a cheeky move, but he needed any advantage he could get here.

He darted off and up the hill, scrambling to get a good foothold on the rough terrain. The dirt was hardened in the sunlight, and scratched against his paw pads.

5 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 am

Delilah

Loner/Rogue
Laughing excitedly when he took her up on the challenge and then improved it the young Greyhound gave a slight bounce on her paws "You're on!" crouching down she prepared herself to go even though she had no climbing experience she was keen to give it a go and there was no way she'd back down. Howver instead of going on three the cheeky ruffian took off without her, not bothering to call out in indignation she instead threw herself into the work. Scrambling up she found that the rocks were hot from the suns glare upon them, ignoring that and the slight pain of the sharp stone digging into her pawpads Delilah carried on using her tail to balance her as best she could. Enjoying the friendly competition she soon enough managed to catch up to Heavypaw, lighter and dainty she had more of a range able to use rocky outcroppings that would support her weight but not his. "You're going down" she told him with a laugh, thoroughly enjoying herself while panting heavily from the exertion. She'd never had so much fun before, running around on a track after a fluffy thing wasn't really what she'd consider fun she'd rather chase something alive and for something that wasn't lining a fat humans wallet. Pulling herself back to the competition eventually she heaved herself over the top and scrabbled her butt over to lie on the ground panting heavily a large grin on her face too hyped up on adrenaline to realize she'd gouged her side while climbing.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist  
View user profile

6 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:32 am

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
As Heavypaw climbed, he attempted to jump onto the same places Delilah did, but realized too late that it wouldn't support his bulk. The rocks crumbled from underneath him and he let out a yelp as he fell. By the time he made it back onto his paws, it was too late. His competitor had too much ground on him, to the point he couldn't see her anymore, and could only hope she made it to the top, and not toppled all the way down. He gave up on the race and instead just made his way up at his own, brisk pace. "Alright... you win, fair and square." He flopped down next to her, his sides heaving with exhaustion.

Suddenly, a sharp stingy scent caught his attention. It was a scent he recognized, but didn't smell too often. Blood! His own paws stung from the rocks, but they were only scratched and possibly bruised. They couldn't possibly be bleeding as much as he scented. So that left Delilah. Heavypaw forced himself up onto his paws to examine her. "Hey, you're bleeding!"

Her wound wasn't a life or death one, but it certainly needed attention. Unfortunately he lacked any proper knowledge in the healing department, and there was only one he knew who did. He shuddered at the thought. There was no choice here. If he left her to fend for herself she'd surely bleed out. His Clan might not like it but he had to do the right thing. "I'll take you to my Clan's medicine wolf. Ashfrost will know what to do. He won't be too happy though..."

Heavypaw approached the small dog's side and nudged her with his nose, attempting to scoop her up onto his back. The apprentice may be young, but between Delilah's light weight and the adrenaline coursing through his veins, he would be able to manage. There was a less steep slope that he would generally use to get up here, the only reason why he didn't use them for the race was because it was on the opposite side of the plateau. "Come on, I'll carry you there."

There was no telling how much trouble he would be getting himself into, but he couldn't let his new friend suffer. Especially since it was his fault. His lime green eyes clouded in grief. Why did these things always happen to him?

7 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:42 am

Delilah

Loner/Rogue
Quite content with where she was she didn't move until she heard her competitor finally catch up. Throwing him a grin when he admitted that she'd won she was briefly concerned that he might over heat as the sun was reaching sun high the hottest part of the day. Looking over at him tiredly as he leapt up onto his paws and came over she lifted her head and inspected her side "huh,so I am" somewhat surprsied as she couldn't really remembering that happening she looked up at her friend and became quickly surprised when he said that the wound needed attention and that he'd take her to Ashfrost. He didn't give her time to respond but truthfully as her adrenaline started to wear off she could feel the painful sting of the air hitting the exposed skin. A rather unlady like yelp left her as she was scooped up onto the apprentices broad back, she carefully gripped onto him with her claws so she wouldn't fall off "I'm sorry im going to get you in trouble now aren't i?" Delilah murmured to her friend, he was her friend now after all, they'd done a friendly competition but now she could feel the guilt starting to fill her at the idea of her friend being punished because of her.

View user profile

8 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:50 am

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
Heavypaw began the trek down, keeping his pace slow and careful as to not accidentally throw Delilah off. His muscles still ached from the race, but he refused to show weakness. She needed help. "Don't worry about it Deli. It's not your fault," he told her sternly. It's mine. The apprentice winced and unknowingly picked up his pace as he neared the bottom. "It'll be alright. Larkstar is a really good leader. Sure I might get put on elder duty,
or clean out the nursery for a moon, but it's not something apprentices don't already do really. She won't be too rough, this is the first, and hopefully the last time I break the rules around here,"
he chuckled to himself as he hit the flat surface beneath the plateau. He was a troublemaker as a pup, but never dared do anything that would get him into serious trouble. Heavypaw didn't like the idea of seeing his leader angry with him, but he felt that it would be alright in the end. This was the right thing to do, after all. She'd find it hard to punish him too harshly for saving a life. At least, that's what he hoped.

His apprentice ceremony wasn't that long ago, he barely started training, but he knew Larkstar well enough to know she showed him respect, as he showed her. Hopefully she'll be as understanding as ever.

9 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:50 am

Delilah

Loner/Rogue
His sternness surprised her when her friend informed her it was indeed not her fault ,which was rather silly as to her it was her fault she'd climbed up and gotten herself hurt on the journey upwards. Holding on as he picked up his pace during the final part of their descent she wriggled off of him once they were on steady ground again "I'm not broken i can walk the rest of the way there" it was sweet gesture though, wagging her slim tail as if to say it'd all be alright she turned her head to briefly run her tongue over the wound to silence it for a few moments. Feeling somewhat guilty that she'd caused him to break the rules for the first time she nudged him "I hope its not anything too serious Heavypaw" she could half guess that he'd be banned from seeing her again which was quite disappointing, she'd really enjoyed getting to know him a little. Perhaps they could find somewhere for them to meet again where he wouldn't get in trouble, she had no idea what way his camp was and so left it to him to lead the way once they had begun walking she queried "Is there anywhere we could have another competition where you wouldn't get into trouble?" the golden grayhound asked quietly panting quite a bit still from the heat of the sun, perhaps they could have a drink on the way back she was thirsty

View user profile

10 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
Heavypaw let Delilah slip off his back and gave her a brisk nod and a polite smile. "I know you're not, but I didn't want to risk you hurting yourself on the way down. Well... anymore than you already have," he chuckled lightly and took the lead back to his camp. Delilah asked where they could meet without him getting into trouble. "There are loner lands nearby. The White Glades is all I've really been in though. For the most part I stick to my own turf, but with you I can make an exception." He gave her a cheeky grin.

His dark pelt was absorbing the heat faster than a ball of moss in water. The apprentice didn't realize this until he was panting heavily. Glancing back, he observed Delilah was as well. "We can stop by Bristle Hollow again for a quick drink before we get to my camp. It's not too far out of the way," he suggested.

11 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Delilah

Loner/Rogue
Nodding in response to his answer that he hadn't wanted her to get hurt anymore than she already was on the way down which was rather sweet. Paying close attention when he mentioned that he'd been to a place called the white glades and just grinned at him when he mentioned he'd make an exception for her when it came to poking around loner lands. Thinking about it quite intently she nodded "Theres a river in the two leg town that flows out towards the unclaimed territories, we could meet there it'd be fun in summer" she knew the two leg words for the seasons more than other canines terms. The river would be fun to play in and perhaps they could try see who was the faster swimmer if he knew how to swim that was she hadn't really seen anywhere yet where one could go for a swim, the stream in the bristle hollow where they'd met was far too shallow for a swim it barely reached her belly. The idea of pausing in the hollow however for a swim was a great idea, nodding keenly in response to it the fawn greyhound followed the dark hued wolf towards the bristle hollow again ignoring the blood that was welling up in her wound at least the hot day meant it'd scab over soon
~Bristlehollow~

View user profile

12 Re: Lost Plateau on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Heavypaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Sounds good to me," Heavypaw nodded and followed his friend away from the plateau. Not only did he want a drink, but he almost wanted to stall and see if her wound really did need medical attention. He really hoped it wouldn't but at the same time he didn't want to risk it getting infected and have yet another thing to add the burden he already carried. "Lead the... way?" Before he knew it, Delilah already had a head start on him. He smiled to himself and quickened himself into a trot to catch up.

-Exit to Bristle Hollow

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum