An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smoldering Ruins on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 pm

The Smoldering Ruins are all that remains of a farm run by Twolegs. There is a burnt-out shell of a Twoleg den and a half-collapsed, burnt barn. Mind your step; even though the fire has been out long above the surface, it still rages underground making the footing treacherous. Usually abandoned, it's a good place to meet others to talk about things in private without fear of being overheard.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:27 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

She'd been roaming for quite some time now, it'd been a couple of years since these clans had showed up and stolen the land that had belonged to her. The intelligent manipulative female had long gotten over that old chestnut, now she was looking to toy with them for fun. Unfortunately the easily whipped up Windclan had figured out that the one who had murdered Snowstar infact was not Ashfall. She'd been quite disappointed over that, it would have been so much fun to watch Ashfal get ripped apart, although there had been one silver lining to that cloud his mate and three out of his five pups had vanished. They'd so easily listened to her instructons as she'd come across as a wolf that genuinely cared for them, if she came up against her old toy she'd tell him why they'd left but with her own personal twist. Stalking over the smouldering landscape deftly she held no fear of the fire that burned beneath the ground, not much scared the cunning and sly she wolf. Her ears had heard the whispers of a new leader of a returned clan of shadows, now that sounded like someone who'd be putty in her paws to maniplate, arrogant, as all leaders seemed to be of these clans. She'd present herself as someone willing to help him and in return he'd become the one to be blamed for if others had anything to do for her. It would be easy to come across as a simple crony for him and stretch the ties that kept the clans in balance, quite fond of this piece of territory she'd not been that pleased to find new scent markers around a few months ago. Pausing to scratch at the scarring hidden beneath thick fur and glanced about with her bright yellow eyes, her apprentice Lion had gone missing at some point which had been irritating she'd had some important jobs for the light ginger female to carry out. Oh well, she'd find another, others were always expendable perhaps she'd slip into the two leg town again, there were always easy to play with dogs, wondering if she'd find the tidbit again she couldn't help the sinister smirk. Itty bitty daniella, she'd been true fun to toy with and mess up, snickering to herself the black masked female paused at the old collapsed barn and thrust her nose inside studying it, hm this would be a good place to have someone killed and blame it on the creaking beams that looked like they could all down at any minute. She continued on her way content to roam this piece of land until word got back to their leader and he'd come sauntering out of the shadows quite pleased with himself.
Write "Talk" Think

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

3 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Blackwidow

Warrior
Blackwidow arrived at the old human house that was run down and notice that there was another scent that wasnt apart of Shadowclan or any clan for that matter and let out a growl in frustration. Why cant she just go somewhere and be alone. She really didnt feel like dealing with any loners right now. Though she did feel like a good fight, she shook her head. She wanted to get away from that kind of thinking where she would just get into fights for the fun of it. She decided that she would at least see what the loner wanted. Walking over to the dark brown female, blackwidow calmly asked, "Is there a reason you are on shadowclan territory?" Though even to her, Blackwidow thought her voice sounded dead and very uninterested.

4 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

Watching as a clearly frustrated black and red female appeared Lana kept a jibe to herself, as the female rather brokenly asked if she had a reason to be on which naturally suggested an idea to her. She tilted her head to the side studying the female, getting into her head and understanding how the warrior worked. Finally she replied with a slight smile “It's been a long time since i've seen someone from Superclan” she knew quite well that Thunderclan, Shadowclan and Riverclan had no idea whom she was and thus she was able to weave her lies persuasively without worry that she'd be discovered “I was a loner that loved one of the warriors before it all well, I suppose you know more than any of the other wolves around here” her ears flicked back and her yellow eyes closed for a brief moment before they opened again and studied her “But this is clan territory isn't it, I suppose you want me gone then? Blackstar?” she knew full well that Blackwidow whom she identified by the unique marking on her back was no longer leader of Shadowclan but had purposely called her that to see if she could get anything else out of her. It was rather unsettling perhaps if someone had saw how she was before Blackwidow had showen up and how she was now. Flicking her tail a little the cunning female portrayed herself perfectly as an intelligent fierce loner who was relaxed a little around the female as she'd too had a love within the secret clan of Supers. She offered the warrior a smile, having already figured out that she was not in a good space there for she offered the female a friend who shared a similar past with her.
Write "Talk" Think

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist

5 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Blackwidow

Warrior
Blackwidow eyes lit up in surprise then narrowed dangerously. She hoped that the female was telling the truth. Nobody around here was suppose to even know that Superclan existed. And thats how she wanted it to stay. When the female mentioned she had a lover there she thought about who it could be. Deciding to give to her curiosity she sat down and asked the female, "And who was your love interest?" When she called her Blackstar she snorted. "Yeah im not the leader of that clan anymore." She then looked at the female carefully. "But something tells me you already know that. Who are you?" She asked calmly. She had to admit the female was at least interesting to talk with.

6 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:46 am

Lana

Loner/Rogue

Grief flickered in yellow eyes as she was asked about who her lover was, her ears flicked back for a brief moment as if it was difficult to talk about “Wolverineclaw” she murmured softly “He was.... bad tempered but underneath, I'm sorry I must seem rather pathetic” managing to push back sadness she managed a slight smile “Perhaps, Perhaps not, either way you don't seem very happy with the way the clan is at the moment, it seems to me that Shadowclan is in danger” swiping her tongue over her nose a brief moment she frowned and shook her head almost sorrowfully. She briefly glanced over her shoulder as a piece of ground gave way revealing the hell fire that still raged beneath the ground. The black faced she-wolf took a soft breath “I'm known by many names, you may call me Avaline” she had plenty of names for a reason, and she could tell that the female was at the very least intreguied by her, which would work. Her main goal was not to toy too much with this female, no she wanted to play with the leader of the clan, how much fun it'd be to toy with him and to push him over the edge into intense paranoia.
Write "Talk" Think

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

7 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Blackwidow

Warrior
When she mentioned Wolverineclaw as her love interest she smiled at the female. "I have to say i never thought he would ever have a mate. I hope you two were happy. Im guessing from your behavior that he has passed?" Blackwidow was still suspicious of the female but she was more accepting of her at least. "Avaline huh, sure okay i will call you that if you wish. So Avaline you seem like a very intelligent female which means you know that you are on clan land. My question is why are you here. Since you didnt try and attack me im guessing thats not your cup of tea. And yes you are correct i absolutely am not happy with my leader at the moment. What are you going to do, remove him from power." She said laughing, not really thinking that Avaline could do something like that. Apart of her knew that she could potentially be planning the downfall of her leader but she has to admit that she didnt care. Blackwidow is really in a bad place in her mind.

8 Re: Smoldering Ruins on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue

The female shrugged “i never got around to joining, it was disbanded before I could, Wolverineclaw died in the fire that swept through the territories trying to rescue our pups” a thick half strangled sob escaped her, the brown female clearly hadn't had anyone to talk to about what she'd gone through. Shaking her head as if trying to free herself from her thoughts Blackwidows words about removing the current leader from power made her laugh softly “I'm not that much of a magician, if thats what you wish you should be talking to Blackpaw of Thunderclan, he got an apprentce thrown out of the clan. No I'm offerng to help guide him into becoming a proper leader not one that grinds against you so. Before you say its impossible, know I'm very good at explaining things” honesty removing Nightstar from his leadership of Shadowclan was in fact the last thing she wanted, with him at the head of the clan more chaos and destruction would be brought down upon the wolves of these so called clans. The female studied the red and black female quite closely picking up on more bits and pieces from just observing her. For the moment she wasn't to worried about going out of her way to find the shadowclan leader, after all if she hung around on his territory long enough he'd show up during one of his paranoid patrols and then she cold begn her work. She blinked her yellow eyes and listened quietly for the warriors reply, any information Blackwidow could give her would be valuble and useful, after all data was data in the end was it not? Remembering something she opened her jaws to speak"A warning for you friend, There are two white wolves hanging about that claim they're from Skyclan, some digging revealed that Skyclan was an ancient clan forced to leave the old territories. Their meddling with the clans wont bode well... They called themselves Spacescatter and Timedust, keep an eye out for them" she'd had a talk with the two that calle themselves Space and Time, they were quirky, strange and all around odd. It was difficult even for her to see if they were going to be a problem or not, so for now she meddled in their affairs by warning shadowclan about them and then seeing how the clan and their leader would react to the pair. Either way it looked like interesting things were finally happening in the clans again, she watched Blackwidow quietly concern on her features that had appeared when she'd mentioned the two white wolves remaining there.
Write "Talk" Think

Credit|Credit|BG Credit

OOC: Did you get my pm black??

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum