An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shades Outlook on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:08 pm

This is a large outcropping of rocks from where a wolf on the right day can see most of the ShadowClan land. Named after one of the more important ShadowClan leaders, the outcropping vaguely appears similar to a wolf lying down, with its 'head' as the look out point most agree trying to stand on the fragile 'muzzle' of the stony outcropping is too dangerous.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Shades Outlook on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Cherry red and colder than the ice that felt like it was being pumped about by her heart, Bramblerose who once upon a time had been a happy pup called Pixiepup stood on the muzzle of the outlook rock shaped like a wolf. Staring out over the territory she strained her brown eyes trying to see as much as she could, despite her wishes her gaze kept flicking towards where Thunderclans territory lay. She remembered meeting him during a gathering some moons past they'd ended up at the border together instead of at the four falls. There was no point thinking about it, especially the part where she felt like she could be what she once was with him. Her loyalty was to Shadowclan she'd picked that when Stormclan had split she'd had the chance to go to any of the clans and she'd picked the clan that valued honor and cunning above anything else. Focusing on what made everything easier she moved off the rock wolfs muzzle, she should find something to hunt, Nightstar wouldn't accept her wandering of to think. A rude snort sounded from the red female, if she'd known that bone head was going to be chosen as their new leader she would have offered herself as a leader. At least she wouldn't be the type to start fights, didn't others understand that Shadowclan was about more than being dark? They valued cunning but honor was so important to the clan as well, ugh they were all so simple, Dragonsteel seemed to be the only other one who understood what the warrior code meant. It didn't mean take others land or be necessarily cruel it meant defending their land, providing for the pups and elders of the clan. Taking the worn path down the rocks, she paused picking up the scent of prey, however further inspection revealed it wasn't more than a mouthful not worth bringing back to the camp. Feeling restless she decided she'd go scout along one of the borders, she became the cold hard bramblerose that she'd been born into.
~Shadowclan and Sunclan Border~

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

3 Re: Shades Outlook on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 am

Blackwidow

Warrior
As she arrived she caught the fresh scent of Bramblerose, since she didn't see her she figured she just left. Blackwidow quickly started searching for prey and found a few plump looking frogs. After catching and killing them she made her way back to camp.
Shadowclan camp

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum