An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Larky's Trash Can on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Larkstar

Clan Leader
Hey there, glad you came here for a look Very Happy

I'm Larky, and as you can probably tell, I play my character Larkstar in Rp. My other characters are Wrenclaw, Ivyshade, Nettlecloud, Jaydust, Silverpaw, and Pebblepup.

So to tell you a bit about my history, I joined TFC after browsing through various packs on WolfQuest. I joined late in 2012, and am the third oldest person on the site apart from Raven and Gray. The first character I created was a she-wolf in Windclan named Spottedheart, who was Medicine Wolf for a while. I eventually took a hiatus later on in 2013, and came back with a new account, namely, Larkwing.

Personality:
It feels a little strange to be describing myself here like I might do with one of my wolves, but I figure I should leave this here anyway.
So if you were to meet me in real life, you would probably notice that I'm a quiet person. I'm pretty much as introverted as they get, which means that people are not exactly my forte. ^^
For the most part, I think I'm pretty laid back, but I also have a perfectionist tendency (towards myself not others) so I can be extra critical of things I do or create. I also consider myself an INTP-T so needless to say, emotions aren't exactly my strong suit. But I will sometimes get excited enough to spam emojis or use caps lock, especially if you were to discuss some of my interests/fandoms with me. :3

Description/Background:
Welp, to describe myself I'm sorta short and have longish brown hair with blue eyes. I also have pretty horrible vision and wear glasses/contacts.
I live in Lousiana, which is in the southern United States. It's literally hot and humid here year round, so I'm envious of places who actually HAVE winters. ;p Not much to say about Louisiana other then we have swamps, alligators, lots of seafood, and everyone talks with a heavy southern accent. XD
My pets are my babies, and I have two dogs, Annie and Tosca, as well as pet bird named Mango. <3

Interests:
So, to get to know me a little better, I'll just leave a few of the things I like here.

Hobbies:
I enjoy drawing a lot and mostly do digital art. I'll link my Deviant art account here. I also play the piano and will occasionally write.

Favorite Video games: Undertale, Zelda, pretty much anything Nintendo, Ib, OFF, Fnaf, I could literally go on and on.. XD

Favorite Movie: Oh geez, there are so many I could choose! I LOVE sci-fi films and movies like Inception or Arrival. Really anything spacey will get me. Psychological thriller/Mystery movies are my jam! c: I'm also quite fond of old mystery movies, since they're classics.

Favorite Animal:
Not surprisingly, wolves

Favorite Color:
lighter blue or green

Favorite Food: Anything sweet I can possibly find! Ice cream, cake, chocolates, cup cakes, cookies, pancakes, waffles, literally if you would give me sweets I would be your best friend. ^w^

Favorite type of Music:
Vocaloid all the way! Gumi's my fav <3 But other then that, I enjoy a variety of music, from classical to hard rock.

Favorite book Genre: Much like movies, I pretty much enjoy all things Sci-fi, and am I'm a huge fan of psychological thrillers as well. I'm also quite fond of  reading creepypastas..

Favorite Anime: Again, SOO many I could choose from! I especially love Death Note and Code Geass. I also really love horror anime such as Higurashi and Gakkou Gurashi.

Favorite School Subjects: Science mainly, though sometimes I liked history.

Fears: Well, I'm not a huge fan of high places so there's that. I'm also quite terrified to do anything on a stage.

Welp, that's about all I think of to put here right now. I'll probably update this from time to time in the future to make sure it stays up-to-date. Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Pm me. And thanks for stopping by! Smile

View user profile http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum