An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
There are no featured members for this month. But please stay tuned for the following months to come!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Riverstar from Down Under on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 am

Riverstar

Clan Leader
Hey everyone! I'm Riverstar, who happened to turn out to be Sunclan's leader (still not sure how, but hey, I won't knock it back).
I tend to be more of a loner rp-er on here, with my other characters being Killian, Angus, Julian, Sol, Bagel, Jory and Ashfrost. If you want to get in touch with me, Killian and Riverstar are my two most active ones, so I'll be sure to see a PM there first.

About me? Well, first off I live down under in Australia, and I'm currently in university with a major in horses and dogs. So if those topics are brought up, I'll be able to talk for hours and hours about them! I adore horses, and I'm lucky enough to own four of my own. All of them are used as stockhorses on our farm, and range from being 13 years old to 27 years old.

Personally, I'm terribly introverted, so joining this site with a ton of other rp-ers was a hard thing in itself - I much prefer one on ones. So this is going to be interesting for me, but I'm sure I'll end up loving it just as much.
I adore writing, tending to use it as a stress-reliever, and I've got plenty of novels that I've finished and am halfway through working on.

I also really hate talking about myself, so I'm gonna stop there. I'm super friendly in the chatbox though, so if you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi and start up a conversation. Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum